Thursday, January 15, 2009

memo;

my friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
all the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
do you know?
I'm getting better when you go away from me.
when i don't know about you.
but,
I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.
I pray to you every night.
It's like you're my little fireworks, burning a my bad-bad dream.
My dear friend, I miss you alot.
alot.

I know you're in a place much better than here.
without me, isn't right?
dear friend,
thanks for watching and helping me with all of my fear, and tears.

i still hope
i still pray, for you. every night.

Someday we'll be together,
you and me.
as a good friend.



thanks for your hands tyo,
poppo

No comments: